all of these paint cans are so beautiful and detailed, I have made one before, but it was not has detailed, these are so sweet to give a Christmas gift or Birthday gift to someone, can you believe I said Christmas...lol....I seen the new SU cattie today and well lets just say I was luvin the new Christmas dp's....thanks for sharing! enjoy *~*
I Love to scrapbook and making cards. I try to spend as much time as I can doing what I love. I like to share my work and I carry my camera with me at ALL times. You just never know.
~Graphic~ Accent Essentials Animal Kindom A Child's Year Christmas Cheer Doodlecharms Fabulous Finds Going Places Graphically Speaking Joys of the Season Life's a Beach New Arrival Paper Doll Dress Up Paper Pups Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Walk in my Garde
~Licenced Cart~ Cars Dreams Come True Happily Ever After Hello Kitty Font Hello Kitty Greetings Mickey and Friends Mickey Font Pooh and Friends Pooh Font Sesame Street Tinkerbell and Friends ~Fonts~ Ashlyns Alphabet Calligraphy Collection Don Juan George and Basic Shapes Jasmine Mini Monograms Plantin Schoolbook Storybook Zooballoo ~Classmate~ 50 States Cursive 101 Speaking of Fall Speaking of Winter ~Solutions~ Camp Out Wedding Home Accent Home Decor Christmas
Here is my submission for intermediate group 3. It blends a lot more than I
thought it would but I wanted to try a technique I hadn't tried before. It
is m...
Whats more fitting during the Fallish season than a backpack. Regina asked
us to design with the backpack. It was so fun to create with. Check out The
Cut...
Ooh it's so exciting, the day so many crafters have been waiting for is
nearly here! Yes Stampin' Up! opens for business in Netherlands (Nederland)
and Aus...
I've spent the whole day working on our Christmas cards. Last night we took
the picture and this morning Robert and I went to pick up the pics and gets
so...
Phew when it rains it pours!! I've been trying to get back to my blog for
the past few months to announce that I'm once again designing for The
Cutting Ca...
Here is a 12x12 scrapbook page layout that I did using Cricut cartridge
"New Arrival". I cut out the "It's a Boy", baby feet, bottle, and the
onesie. This...
Happy New Year everyone, It has been almost a year since I posted on my
blog. I hope all my friends and viewers are doing well and ready for a
great year. ...
*In Loving Memory of Mike*
*It has been a year since I posted here. A year which saw my husband Mike's
health deteriorate greatly, and sadly his batt...
Here's a quick card using a Hero Arts stamp set.
It's 5.5" x 5.5", scored to create a square pattern. The images were
colored with Copic markers and the ...
Hello everyone!
We have a fabulous new sketch from Freshly Made Sketches! This one is from
the very talented Jen Timko. Be sure to check out *her gorge...
Hello Everyone!!! I fully intended to post my Christmas cards in October
but life has a way of getting in the way of blogging...I suppose better
late tha...
Un grand merci aux personnes qui m'ont mis des petits mots sous mes
nouveaux articles.
ça me fait super plaisir de voir que vous êtes toujours là.
Je suis...
Welcome in dear blog visitors.
DT member *Emma Trout* made a amazing camera gift box for the last Prima
blog hop feature.
Today we will share a great tuto...
Hi everyone!
I know, I've not been consistent with blogging and I've finally come to a
realization. I have let my health and weight issues get too far out...
Here is the Bugs Bunny design I completed last night. This was another one
that I had requests for purchase so I'm offering it for purchase.
If you would...
Today I would like to share with you a canvas I made using Lindy's Stamp
Sprays. The colors I used are from the MAY COLOR CHALLENGE over at
Lindy's.
...
The toys were delivered and Santa had returned, but before he took a well
deserved nap, he gathered the elves for a Christmas portrait. Yes, even
Jem...
Hey friends!! I have a new blog post up over on The Twinery blog using the Solid
Natural bakers twine.....one of my favorites!!
Hop on over to check out ...
You'll find more information on my Stampin' Up! Blog with these calendars
since the only thing about them that's Cricut is the Month.
Susan Vilar Stamps!
...
for us to take a break at SSPT...we all have tried our bests to keep our
projects posted every month but life has become so busy for us all that we
feel ri...
Our challenge this week is to create something with words. I decided to
make a recipe book using my cricut and Freshly Picked. I love the way it
came o...
So, who all is ready for KC Royals opening day? Have your mani planned? I
just created some nail wraps to help you out!
Leave a comment and I will get back ...
Hello Friends!! I hope you all had a great weekend!! Here it is November
already! Time is flying and the holidays are upon us. It is time to get
start...
Die liebe Familie kann manchmal ganz schön anstrengend sein. Zu jedem der
zahlreichen Familienfeste muss ein originelles Geschenk präsentiert werden.
Viel...
I have given this decision much thought and consideration...but due to so
much going on in my life at this time...I have decided to give up my Win A
Free C...
all of these paint cans are so beautiful and detailed, I have made one before, but it was not has detailed, these are so sweet to give a Christmas gift or Birthday gift to someone, can you believe I said Christmas...lol....I seen the new SU cattie today and well lets just say I was luvin the new Christmas dp's....thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteenjoy *~*